The Gemseek Group (Gemseek and cQuest) helps business leaders manage effectively the sales and retention cycles of their organizations. Our teams work closely with large multinationals in the fields of Customer Experience, Brand & Loyalty Research, Market Assessment, Product Testing, Competitive Intelligence, Data Science, and Interactive Data Solutions.
Our mission is to deliver insights that are fact-based, focused on driving growth and have a quantifiable impact on business. We combine industry expertise, specialized customer research and quantitative analytical capabilities to create deep understanding of customers, competitors and market behavior. We are Advisors for Growth!
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes.We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do! Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
What we need:
We are looking for an Account Manager who will operate as the lead point of contact of our TalkAboutIT clients. TalkAboutIT is our software decision which delivers real-time business insights from large volumes of text. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Clearly communicate the progress of the initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with BD team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
What skills you will need:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- University Grads\Master degree.
- Fluent English (one other fluent language preferred).
- Technical acumen.
Why work with us?
You will get to work in one of the fast-growing Research and Analytics companies.We will arm you with all required knowledge and skills to be successful at your position.We will welcome you at a friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.If you like dynamics and daily challenges that require flexible mindset and you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone – you are one of us! Flexible work hours, organic organizational culture and rewarding pay!
Feel like it’s time to make that crucial step to your new adventure?
Become a part of our team!
Looking forward to seeing you amongst us!
Apply Now! We're looking forward to reading your resume! You can send your resumes at email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Gemseek takes your privacy seriously and as a company, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You can find our detailed GDPR policy at our webpage.