A fast-growing research, market intelligence and analytics company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Sofia and Middle East. As part of the company offering, our IT team is implementing a complete set of software solutions. The quality is very important for us and the QA is essentials part of our development process. That’s why, we are looking for talented people for the role of:
An experienced, smart and knowledgeable in data & business, energetic and like talking to new people?
- Helping large F500 companies improve sales and retention through data-driven insights
- Analyzing data from CRM, market research, POS, etc. to uncover patterns in customer behavior which lead to successful/unsuccessful customer journeys (new sales, retaining customers).
- Analyzing marketing data from CRM, Marketing cloud(s), Ad delivery systems, budgeting, market research to help increase ROI of marketing investment
- Designing, Building & implementing predictive models (statistical and/or machine learning) in close collaboration with data-scientists
- Managing Projects, leading client communication and internal processes. Typical project duration varies between 2 weeks and 3-6 months
- Prepares Proposals (PPT) and materials for participation in tenders
- Participating in pitches and customer discussions, incl. also in account lead role, when needed
- Working in close collaboration with other subject-matter teams (Data Science, Research, IT)
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Data Analysis, Modelling, Business Analysis or Market Research or similar
- Excellent Analytical skills & understanding of data & business trends
- Knowledge and relevant experience in working on or interpreting outputs from the latest methodologies in data analysis (statistical models, mathematical models, machine learning techniques)
- Excellent Communication skills, incl. being comfortable talking to new people and talking in front of an audience. Ability to communicate with senior executives.
- Project Management Skills
- Proficient English
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PPT.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with software & analytical packages such as R & Python is a strong advantage
- Experience with SQL (DWH & ETL) and BI software is an advantage
- Experience working in an International Company is an advantage
- Experience travelling or working abroad is an advantage
- Excellent working conditions and casual atmosphere
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
Apply Now! We're looking forward to reading your resume! You can send your resumes at email@example.com