We are looking for a Data Scientist who will play a vital role in developing data driven products and architectures - an enthusiastic specialist with technical qualifications and social skills willing to ensure a healthy working environment and better cohesion.
WHO IS THIS POSITION FOR
A Data scientist with strong theoretical background in fields such as machine learning and predictive modelling but also software engineering skills, database management and big data concepts will strengthen the existing team expertise and bring more valuable propositions to our clients.
- Education – Statistics, Econometric, Applied mathematics, Computer science
- Data analysis experience or related field
- Statistical modelling tools (R, SPSS, Stata, MATLAB, Python) and proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with databases and scripting languages would be considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Detail orientation and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
- Great employee experience at GemSeek where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
WHO ARE WE
Advisors for growth. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. A fast-growing research, market intelligence and analytics company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Sofia and Middle East.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Gemseek takes your privacy seriously and as a company, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You can find our detailed GDPR policy at our webpage.