Market Research Project Manager
Quest Research and Consulting Ltd., a part from GemSeek Group, is international fast growing market research and analytics company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Sofia and Middle East. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy and research firms in Western Europe and US. We help our partners turn current challenges into benefits based on our rigorous analyses and forecasts. We are passionate professionals with comprehensive work approach and through strategic partnership with global leaders in market research, analytics and business intelligence we possess an exceptional global reach.
We are looking for a client centric, result oriented and open-minded Market Research Project Manager to join our highly cooperative team in order to organize and implement market research projects, providing data search and integration.
Your role as a Market Research Project Manager:
- Work with large sets of market information; transform data into measurable output;
- Elaborate design and questionnaires for research projects;
- Ensure authenticity of delivered information, logical consistency and overall quality of work, meet deadlines;
- Optimize processes related to data management;
- Respond to ad-hoc requests;
- Work with team and clients to develop new approaches towards data manipulation and presentation, matching the clients’ needs;
- Communicate with the key client of the Company – System 1
- Actively communicate with the client and other agencies about topics related to project planning and execution and/or new projects;
Take the concept and transform it into awesome Market Research Project Management experience with your:
- University degree in marketing, economics, statistics or business administration;
- Project management experience in Market research field;
- Strong account management and relationship building skills;
- Customer relationship and communication skills;
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent command in English (written and verbal);
- Excellent MS office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
When choosing cQuest Research and Consulting, prepare yourself for...
- A challenging position in a young and highly dedicated team;
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
- A professional team
Apply Now! We're looking forward to reading your resume! You can send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the position described above, please, send your application, only short-list candidates will be contacted.
cQuest is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page.