Advisors for growth. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition.
A fast growing research, market intelligence and analytics company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Sofia and Middle East.Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees!
Market researcher to provide insight-driven consultation and evidence-based strategic and tactical guidance to clients by developing, implementing and leveraging primary market research. Execute and analyze custom quantitative marketing research projects.
MARKET RESEARCH DESIGN AND EXECUTION:
- Participate in the framing of business questions, identification of information needs and development of research and data analysis plans. Manage the research process to deliver objective, in-depth understanding of issues and propose value-added solutions to stakeholders.
- Support the planning process in developing market-based, situation analyses, identify issues/opportunities and associated strategies/actions to address by partnering with business analysis
- Provide actionable recommendations based on a) thorough analysis of internal and external business issues; b) careful assessment of available data and determination of knowledge gaps c) translating data into trends with business impact
- Develop presentations with clear storylines to communicate key conclusions and recommendations.
- Present final research results to clients
- Lead, develop and maintain close relationship and communication with the client
- Ensure smooth and transparent communication with the internal stakeholders:
§ Within the team
§ With the other teams within GemSeek group
MARKET RESEARCH CONSULTATION: support the other teams with:
- Their analyses (utilize existing knowledge and experience within the sector of interest)
- Market research design
- Opportunities to grow the business: proactively propose studies to clients
- Prepare proposals on demand
LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Pro-actively seek process improvement opportunities by challenging existing processes, proposing solutions, and driving approved implementation plan
- Demonstrate creative approaches toward solving complex problems.
- Strive to maintain awareness of 'best practices' in market research across industries by maintaining a current familiarity with data sources and Market Research techniques
- A Bachelor’s degree required; MS or MBA preferred
- Strong market research experience preferred – 3 years
- Ability to work across functions, partnering with the teams and other groups within GemSeek group
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills required – able to see big picture from scattered pieces of information and present complex and disparate data in a clear and concise manner; Excellent writing, presentation, project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, and provide recommendations that will assist in the development of commercial strategies
- Strong understanding of both primary and secondary research sources
- Work independently – Gather input about needs from stakeholders and set own direction accordingly
- Great employee experience at GemSeek where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
Apply Now! We're looking forward to reading your resume! You can send your resumes at email@example.com